Head of Christiana Presbyterian Church, founded in 1706 by Scots-Irish immigrants of New Castle County Delaware and Cecil County Maryland, is a historic Presbyterian Church and Cemetery. The current church building was built in 1859 after a fire in 1858. The current building is a one-story, four bay gable roofed brick building.
Adjacent to the church is a four-and-a-half acre church cemetery with burials dating back to the mid-18th century. Head of Christiana Church and Cemetery were added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. The Cemetery is on a green hillside surrounded by mature trees, white-washed walls and iron gates. The oldest graves are clustered near the church. Thirty-nine Revolutionary War patriots are buried here.